Saturday, June 24, 2006

My big fat tummy - 12 Weeks

Had my first official driving lesson today, two hours. It went alright, not as bad as I thought it would be and he has the dual brake and clutch which makes me feel less nervous.

Decided to take a photo today, (12 weeks + 1 day) to prove to everyone that yes I do look pregnant, and the two people that offered me seats on the tube weren't' delusional. Unfortunately I'm not ready to look pregnant as far as work is concerned, I was hoping to keep it a secret for another two months. But with the rate my boobs and tummy are growing there is no chance.

Kev and I are doing a 25 mile bike ride tomorrow, I am driving the car to the garage as it's getting serviced on Monday and they said we could leave it there overnight with the bikes in the back and then biking home. Driving lessons and exercise all into one. We will have to have few pits stops on the way though. So over the world cup, impossible to engage in any form of conversation with Kev if the football is on.

No comments: