Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Scrapbook Starting Points

I managed to sneak a quick page in today, thanks to a compliment about my scrapbooking from a friend (thanks Becks) which inspired me and one of Shimelle's Scrapbook Starting Points
This photo is not the best quality, I took it on my phone in a very dark room, but it was a photo that I didn't want to lose or forget about because I felt in was an important event in Maddie's life that she would like to look back on.
I've got so many old papers that I need to use up, its embarrassing, Basic Grey papers from 2008!! so I used a few of those and added a thin strip of lilybee paper and some washi tape and a few sequins and gems. 
thanks for looking

1 comment:

Margot/NZ said...

I always enjoy seeing what different scrapper do with Shimelle's Starting Points. Love your take on it especially because of all that lovely journaling!