Monday, December 11, 2006

A little more organised

Well the house is gradually getting there, at least we have a fridge in our kitchen now not in the baby's room. We put the cot up yesterday and organised a few other things in the room as well, its starting to look a bit like a baby's room now. Now I've got loads and loads of baby washing to do, sheets, face cloths bibs etc and there is no point waiting for a nice day, no chance of that in the middle of December.
Still no stretch marks on my giantantic belly but my skin is very stretched, it feels very thin and I can feel Spiros feet when he kicks. Fingers crossed I don't get them as I've only got another 3-4 weeks to go.
I'm thinking about packing a bag for the hospital this week, I don't think its coming soon though, I think hes too cosy inside. (despite everyone including complete strangers telling me it looks like i'm ready any moment)

No comments: