Friday, July 28, 2006

17 Weeks


17 weeks
Kev has said to me, he thinks he can actually see my tummy growing!
The midwife said I will probably slow down, everyones different and I shouldn't be worried about comparing my size to anyone else.
Michael and Marian are here for the weekend, so its good to be able to talk to Marian about things.
My friend Melissa had a 9.1 lb oz baby yesterday after 28 hours of labour and forceps, which is quite scary, Mum has reasurred me she was only 7 1/2 hours with me, Scott 2 1/2 and 1/2 hour with Sam who was a 9 pound something baby, and I will be fine. I've got another 23 weeks to go so I'm not going to start worrying about it yet. Melissa told me once you get so to that stage anyway you just want it out and you're not worried about the labour.

No comments: