Monday, July 31, 2006

Butterflies Turning into Kicks

Last week I had a few butterfly feelings in my tummy and I wasn't sure if they were the baby, but now they are more definite and its starting to feel like kicks. Very strange feeling, still quite low down and he seems to be more active in the morning. He was going crazy after my driving lesson on saturday, I think it must of been the adrenalin pumping through my body, my instructor wasn't impressed and had to use the dual controls when I attempted to pull out infront of a huge truck on the roundabout.

Kev parents have gone home today, it was good to see them, we took them for a few long drives in the essex country side and had very nice meal in a pub over looking a village green where there was cricket on last night so it was a nice relaxing finish to the weekend.

We have place a second offer in on the house we want, so fingers crossed.

No comments: