Friday, September 01, 2006

Long Weekend up North


Kev and I had a great weekend up North last weekend, nice and relaxing.
We looked after Livy and Matt on Friday for a few hours which was fun, merry-go-rounds and ice cream and Southport Pier. Then we had a BBQ with all his family on Saturday the kids had lots of fun creating an imaginary horse and carriage (I have some photos but for some reason can't attach them, I will try again later.)
Kev and I went for a tantem bike ride on Monday, it was good, but it killed my bum, I think its a bit more sensitive than normal. We are next going up to his parents in November, I'm hoping I will still be able to ride with Kev then, but its doubtful I think sheer size of my belly will rule it out and I'm not sure if Marian would let me if I could anyway.
Marian's sister Eileen is letting us borrow a moses basket (that a bassinet for you kiwi's) for the baby to start of with and then Greb and Ali are lending us their cot and Sharon has given us lots of baby stuff too which is great. With me not having a job at the moment and us buying a house its a big help.

No comments: