Friday, November 17, 2006

Communication with the outside world



At Last!!!
Finally the cable guys came around and installed our TV/phone and broadband. Both Kev and I were going insane, we could only get one channel on each tv at a time and then it was fuzzy and black and white most of the time anyway. So I have gone back to a few old posts and added photos as well.

I had a check up last week with the doctor and she said Spiros was head down and very low in my pelvis which she was surprised at. I'm also measuring two weeks bigger as well, "A nice big healthy baby" she said. Nooooooooooo. I don't want a big baby, but apparently smaller babies don't make for an easier birth anyway.

Both Kev and I have been busy doing things around the house, we are working on the kitchen now, these are photos of work in progress, I will post some new ones, once it is all done, its a race against time now to get everything done before Spiros is born. We were planning on just living with the kitchen as it is until we do the loft conversion but we have decided to improve it because we don't know exactly when we will be able to do the conversion.

I went to a card making class on Wednesday which was lots of fun, Kev kept on saying it will be a great opportunity to meet new people. Joan and Chris the other two in the class were telling me it was a great way to relax in their retirement!!! Maybe I will have more luck with the mothers group.

No comments: