Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Weekend with Kev's Family

We had a lovely weekend up in Lancashire with Kev's family, we stayed Thursday night with Graham, Ali and the kids and then three nights with Kev's parents.
Marian spoilt us all and cooked a huge roast dinner on Saturday, it was kind of like a Christmas dinner really since we won't be there for Christmas.
I had some men who I didn't even know rubbing my tummy in the pub on Friday night, and lots and lots of stares too. Luckily the pub wasn't too busy, we stood by the door so I didn't overheat and it wasn't too smokey.

Kev's family have been so generous and given us loads and loads of baby things, which is really good for us since I haven't been working and us just buying the house money is a bit tight at the moment.

Matt, Kev, Livy & Harriet

No comments: